Some interesting links I’ve found useful lately:
- The teaching blog of a technology teacher at an international school
- TheThinkingStick – The Blog of EdTech presenter Jeff Utecht, plenty of great information that might help you focus on giving your students the technology skills they need.
- A Digital Citizenship curriculum for PK-12 students and teachers at International School Bangkok
- Wakeland Highschool Library’s guide for website evaluation.
- Really Bad Powerpoint – what not to do.
- Teacher training videos
- including teacher training on twitter –
- 100+ Google Tricks for Teachers
- Free Lesson Plans and Educational Resources from the Verizon Foundation